Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Two forms of the test have been developed
==Zulliger Group Test]] This was originally created in 1942 for the Swiss Army Psychological Service in order to effectively assess groups of recriuts. they had intended to use the standard [[Rorschach and Behn-Rorschach cards but realised this would take too much time to administer individually. So Zulliger selected 4 out of 600 inkblot stimuli he had made. Two further ones were subsequently added to make up six pixture to be shown. These have been standardized with a large sample and have proven to be reliable
Zulliger Indiviual TestEdit
Fritz Salomon (ed.) ( ) Zulliger, H.: The Zulliger Individual and Group Test. New Yor:International Universities Press, Inc.
- Blouin, D. C., & Riopelle, A. J. (2004). The Difference Between t and z and the Difference It Makes: Journal of General Psychology Vol 131(1) Jan 2004, 77-84.
- Bunchaft, G., Tavares, A. L. d. R., & Vasconcellos, V. L. P. (2002). Validation of the Zulliger test with transactional analysis as a guideline: Transactional Analysis Journal Vol 32(1) Jan 2002, 33-38.
- D'Adamo, S. (1985). Negotiational typologies and personality structure: Bollettino di Psicologia Applicata No 173 Jan-Mar 1985, 25-33.
- Exner, J. E., Jr. (2003). The Rorschach: A comprehensive system (4th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- Lis, A., Magro, T., & Rossi, G. (1990). A comparison between the Zulliger Test (individually administered) and the Rorschach Test in children aged 6-11: British Journal of Projective Psychology Vol 35(2) Dec 1990, 35-48.
- Mahmood, Z. (1982). The Zulliger Test: A diagnostic validation on a British sample: British Journal of Projective Psychology & Personality Study Vol 27(2) Dec 1982, 12-17.
- Mahmood, Z. (1990). The Zulliger Test: Its past and future: British Journal of Projective Psychology Vol 35(2) Dec 1990, 2-16.
- Mattlar, C.-E., Sandahl, C., Lindberg, S., Lehtinen, V., & et al. (1990). Methodological issues associated with the application of the comprehensive system when analysing the Zulliger, and the structural resemblance between the Zulliger and the Rorschach: British Journal of Projective Psychology Vol 35(2) Dec 1990, 17-27.
- Morales, C., Serrat, D., Abad-Alegria, F., & Torrente, J. E. (1981). Sex differences in results of the Zulliger Test in a sample of university students: Revista de Psicologia General y Aplicada Vol 36(2) 1981, 263-267.
- Murstein, B. I. (1970). Too Little, Too Late: PsycCRITIQUES Vol 15 (3), Mar, 1970.
- Primi, R., Amaral Guntert, A. E., & Alchieri, J. C. (2002). Correlational study of the Battery of Reasoning Tests (BPR-5), R1 and TNRV with the Zulliger's Test: PSICO Vol 33(1) Jan-Jun 2002, 53-76.
- Ruth, J. E., Obergi, P., Mattlar, C.-E., Sandahl, C., & et al. (1990). Old age and loneliness illustrated by the Zulliger: British Journal of Projective Psychology Vol 35(2) Dec 1990, 61-73.
- Sandahl, C., Mattlar, C.-E., Carlsson, A., Vesala, P., & et al. (1990). The personality structure for the normal adult as revealed by the Zullinger: British Journal of Projective Psychology Vol 35(2) Dec 1990, 54-60.
- Semeonoff, B. (1990). The Zulliger Test in a selection context: British Journal of Projective Psychology Vol 35(2) Dec 1990, 28-34.
- Simon Hernandez, M. E. (1974). The clash of the green in the ZTT and the Rorschach: Revista de Psicologia General y Aplicada Vol 29(127) Mar-Apr 1974, 289-309.
- Uhinki, A., Mattlar, C.-E., Sandahl, C., & Vesala, P. (1990). Personality traits characteristic for adolescents highlighted by the Zulliger: British Journal of Projective Psychology Vol 35(2) Dec 1990, 49-53.
- Miller, K. L. (2003). The construction of an objective group test to discern tendencies to psychopathology in the first-grade child. Dissertation Abstracts International Section A: Humanities and Social Sciences.
Zulliger online For those using the test here is software that will help you to develop the Psychogram following Hans Zulliger's method.