Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
The World Federation for Mental Health (WFMH) was founded in 1948. It is an international non-profit organization that aims to prevent and treat mental and emotional disorders and to promote and provide mental health care.
Notable members of WFMH Edit
- John Rawlings Rees - First president
- Helmuth Ehrhardt - Executive board member
- Werner Villinger - Educating the Public
- Brock Chisholm - President 1957-1958
Groups, Conferences Edit
- World Federation for Mental Health - Official website
- Origins of the World Federation for Mental Health at Psychiatric News
- World Psychiatry - gives a history of the WFMH
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|