Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
In psychophysics the visual thresholds may refer to:
- Visual absolute threshold: the lowest level at which a stimulus can be detected by the eye.
- Visual recognition threshold: the level at which a stimulus can not only be detected but also recognised.
- Differential threshold the level at which an increase in a detected stimulus can be perceived, the minimum stimulus change that is visually detectable
- Visual terminal threshold: the level beyond which a stimulus is no longer detected.
- The minimum difference that can be detected between visual stimuli
- Dark adaptation
- Johnson's Criteria
- Light adaptation
- Perceptual measures
- Retinal eccentricity
- Sensory adaptation
- Visual search