Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & Bibliography
- Humphreys, G. W. & Riddoch, M. J. (1987) Cognitive neuropsychology and visual object processing. In G. W. Humphreys & M. J. Riddoch (Eds.), Visual Object Processing: A Cognitive Neuropsychological Approach. London: Erlbaum.
- Humphreys, G. W., Riddoch, M. J. & Price, C. J. (1997). Top-down processes in object identification: Evidence from experimental psychology, neuropsychology and functional anatomy. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, 352, 1275-1282.
- Lloyd-Jones, T. J. & Humphreys, G. W. (1997). Categorizing chairs and naming pears: Category differences in object processing as a function of task and priming. Memory and Cognition, 25, 606-624.
- Lloyd-Jones, T. J. & Humphreys, G. W. (1997). Perceptual differentiation as a source of category effects in object processing: Evidence from naming and object decision. Memory and Cognition, 25, 18-35.
- Edelstyn, N. J. M., Riddoch, M. J., Oyebode, F., Humphreys, G. W. & Forde, E. M. E. (1996). Visual processing in patients with Fregoli Syndrome. Cognitive Neuropsychiatry, 1, 103-124.