Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & BibliographyEdit
- Humphreys, G. W. & Riddoch, M. J. (1987) Cognitive neuropsychology and visual object processing. In G. W. Humphreys & M. J. Riddoch (Eds.), Visual Object Processing: A Cognitive Neuropsychological Approach. London: Erlbaum.
- Humphreys, G. W. & Riddoch, M. J. (2001). The neuropsychology of visual object and space perception. In B. Goldstein (Ed.), The Blackwell Handbook of Perception. Oxford: Blackwells.
- Humphreys, G. W., Riddoch, M. J. & Price, C. J. (1997). Top-down processes in object identification: Evidence from experimental psychology, neuropsychology and functional anatomy. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, 352, 1275-1282.
- Lloyd-Jones, T. J. & Humphreys, G. W. (1997). Categorizing chairs and naming pears: Category differences in object processing as a function of task and priming. Memory and Cognition, 25, 606-624.
- Lloyd-Jones, T. J. & Humphreys, G. W. (1997). Perceptual differentiation as a source of category effects in object processing: Evidence from naming and object decision. Memory and Cognition, 25, 18-35.
- Edelstyn, N. J. M., Riddoch, M. J., Oyebode, F., Humphreys, G. W. & Forde, E. M. E. (1996). Visual processing in patients with Fregoli Syndrome. Cognitive Neuropsychiatry, 1, 103-124.