Vigour or vigor
- Active strength or force of body or mind; capacity for exertion, physically, intellectually, or morally; force; energy. As in persistence and good motivation
- Strength or force in animal or force in animalnature or action;
- Strength; efficacy; potency.
- In biology it is the capacity for survival or strong healthy growth in an animal, hybrid vigour
- The most active period or stage of life, manhood, etc.; prime
Vigor and its derivatives commonly imply active strength, or the power of action and exertion, in distinction from passive strength, or strength to endure.