Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vigour or vigor
- Active strength or force of body or mind; capacity for exertion, physically, intellectually, or morally; force; energy. As in persistence and good motivation
- Strength or force in animal or force in animalnature or action;
- Strength; efficacy; potency.
- In biology it is the capacity for survival or strong healthy growth in an animal, hybrid vigour
- The most active period or stage of life, manhood, etc.; prime
Vigor and its derivatives commonly imply active strength, or the power of action and exertion, in distinction from passive strength, or strength to endure.