Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Vibrotactile absolute threshold: the lowest level at which a stimulus can be detected.
- Vibrotactile recognition threshold: the level at which a stimulus can not only be detected but also recognised.
- Differential threshold the level at which an increase in a detected stimulus can be perceived.
- Vibrotactile terminal threshold: the level beyond which a stimulus is no longer detected.
- Mimimum level of vibration that can be detected.
- Minimum change between compared stimuli that is detectable.
- Minimum change in one stimuli that is noticeable.