Even if you are experienced on Wikipedia, I suggest you read our beginners guide, as we do a lot of things differently on the Psychology Wiki.
It is important to understand that the pages of Wikipedia reproduced here are used as placeholders. We expect 2/3rds of them to be substantially editied or rewritten so do feel free to change them markedly to fit the needs of the site.
Tip: you can sign your username on talk pages (like this one) using four tildes ~~~~; this will automatically produce your name, date and time-stamp. Three tildes will just produce your name.
If you have any questions, please contact one of our Administrators.
If you would reformat the article on Educational Trauma to be consistent with articles on this wiki, including the use of references and citations in a reference list, that will allow the article to continue being active here. I suggest you look at other articles and read the help files regarding article writing, sourcing, and formatting. Let me know if I can be of any help. Dr. Becker-Weidman Talk 20:58, February 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Hi, you wrote: "Thanks for the note to reformat. Please help by sharing your feedback to the changes I am making. Also, how would I appropriately cite this topic, as I believe I am the first to open it?" You might create sections as in the article Complex post-traumatic stress disorder. You can click on "edit" the article you can see the formatting used. You may want a tag at the top regarding the broad subject area (see Emotions for example. The term should be bolded and you will want to link key words, include a reference section, See also, and other sections which you delineate with two "="Section heading and then ending with two "=" just as this section is done.
- ↑ citation in APA format
- ↑ Becker-Weidman, A., 2010, Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy: Essential Practices & Methods. Lanham, MD: Jason Aronson publisher.
- Before you edit this article any further, please go through the tutorial in full and read the help pages.
- You will want to put references and citations in the article and have them appear in the reference section. Also, divide the article into sections.
- However, before you do any more editing, please go through the Tutorial in full so that you edit properly. This article is not really in a form that is consistent with articles on this Wiki and needs substantial revisions in order to stay.
- Let me know what else I can do to help. Dr. Becker-Weidman Talk 00:55, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
You need to change the website listings to references in the article, please do so. I also think that before you edit any further you really do need to go through the tutorial and help pages. In order for the article on Ed trauma to stay it will need substantial editing. Thanks.Dr. Becker-Weidman Talk 13:57, February 7, 2011 (UTC)