Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Tom Michael BSc Edit
I have recently graduated with a 2:1 degree in Psychology from Newman College in Birmingham, England. I have just been invited to start a PhD in a clinical/health psychology area, looking at Carer stress in family members of people with Dysexecutive Syndrome. What this means is how carers and family members of people with a Frontal Lobe type brain injury cope in terms of stress and depression.
I initially did a lot of work helping to create an outline for this site, so that other people could join and participate, but I tried to do too much and had high expectations about the numbers of people who might join and contribute to the project. I have now returned to it and am going to try to provide a more balanced amount of work and contribution.
Info & ContactEdit
- My real name is Tom Michael
- I am in GMT +1 (British Summer Time) Timezone
- Email & MSN Messenger: mostlyzen(AT)gmail.com
- Academic Email: T.M.Michael(AT)newman.ac.uk
- My Wikipedia userpage
- My Myspace page: Mostly Zen
- My Facebook page: 
Pages for MeEdit
- General IRC: http://irc.wikia.com/irc.cgi
- IRC from Opera/Mozilla plugin: irc://irc.freenode.net/wikia
Contributions to The Psychology Wiki Edit
- I've done a bunch of stuff, including the layout of the Main Page.
- See also: Major Contributions.
- Will Wikis Work?
Working on Edit
- Tree of Knowledge System
- Clinical Depression
- All articles related to Brain_injury including Brain_injury:Recovery.
- Fixing Categories - Ive got as far as Alzheimers Disease
I need help with... Edit
- Tidying up the Depression article
- Tidying up all articles relating to Brain injury