Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Barkham, M., Evans, C., Margison, F., McGrath, G., Mellor-Clark, J., Milne, D. & Connell, J. (1998). The rationale for developing and implementing core batteries in service settings and psychotherapy outcome research. Journal of Mental Health, 7, 35-47.
- Evans, C., Margison, F. & Barkham, M. (1998). The contribution of reliable and clinically significant change methods to evidence-based mental health. Evidence Based Mental Health, 1, 70-72.
- Margison, F., Barkham, M., Evans, C., McGrath, G., Mellor-Clark, J., Audin, K., & Connell, J. (2000). Measurement and psychotherapy: Evidence based practice and practice-based evidence. British Journal of Psychiatry, 177, 123-130.
- Barkham, M., and Mellor-Clark, J. (2000). Rigour and relevance: The role of practice-based evidence in the psychological therapies. In N. Rowland, & S. Goss (eds.), Evidence-based Mental Health. London: Routledge.
- Mellor-Clark, J. (2000). Evidence-based counselling in primary care. In P. Tovey (ed.), Contemporary primary care & change: Issues and themes. Buckingham: Open University Press.
- Mellor-Clark, J. & Barkham, M. (2000). Quality evaluation: methods, measures & meaning. In C. Feltham & I. Horton (eds.), The Handbook of Counselling and Psychotherapy. London: Sage Publications.
- Audin, K., Mellor-Clark, J. & Barkham, M., Margison, F., McGrath, G., Lewis, S., Cann, L., Duffy, J., & Parry, G. (2001). Practice research networks for effective psychological therapies. Journal of Mental Health, 10, 241-251.
- Mellor-Clark, J. (2001) How can quality be enhanced in counselling services? In P. Bower, J. Foster, and J. Mellor-Clark (eds.), Quality in Counselling in Primary Care: A guide to effective commissioning and clinical governance. Manchester. NPCRDC.
- CORE Information Management Systems (2002). CORE National Comparative Performance Indicators and Service Descriptors: A benchmarking guide for service providing brief psychological therapy services in the UK. Rugby: CORE IMS
- Barkham, M., & Mellor-Clark, J. (2003). Bridging evidence-based practice and practice-based evidence: developing a rigorous and relevant knowledge for the psychological therapies, Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy, 10 (6), 319 – 327.
- Gardiner, C., McLeod, J., Hill, I., & Wigglesworth, A. (2003). A feasibility study of the systematic evaluation of client outcomes in a voluntary sector counselling agency. Counselling and Psychotherapy Research, 34 (4), 285-290.
- Mellor-Clark, J. (2004) A review of the evolution of research evidence and activity for NHS primary care counselling. Psychodynamic Practice, 10 (3), 373-393
- Mothersole, G. (2004). CORE: What’s it good for? Counselling and Psychotherapy Journal, 15(7), 18-21.
- Wolfe, M.M. and Rivers, P. (2004). CORE – A technique for evaluating the quality of psychological therapy and counselling services: An evaluation. Derby: University of Derby.
- Barkham, M., Mellor-Clark, J., Connell, J., and Cahill, J. (2006). A core approach to practice-based evidence: A brief history of the origins and applications of the CORE-OM and CORE System. Counselling & Psychotherapy Research,
- Mellor-Clark, J. & Barkham, M. (2006). The CORE system: quality evaluation to develop practice-based evidence base, enhanced service delivery and best practice management. In C. Feltham & I. Horton (eds.), The Handbook of Counselling and Psychotherapy. London: Sage Publications.
- Barkham, M., Connell, J., Stiles, W. B., Miles, J.N.V., Margison, J., Evans, C., & Mellor-Clark, J. (in press). Dose-effect relations and responsive regulation of treatment duration: The good enough level. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology.
- Barkham, M., & Margison, F. (in press). Practice-based evidence as a complement to evidence-based practice: From dichotomy to chiasmus. In C. Freeman & M. Power (Eds.), Handbook of Evidence-based Psychotherapies. Wiley.
- Mellor-Clark, J., Barkham, M., Mothersole , G., McInnes, B., & Evans, R. (In press). Reflections on benchmarking NHS primary care psychological therapies and counselling. Counselling and Psychotherapy Research
- Mellor-Clark, J., Curtis Jenkins, A., Evans, R., Mothersole, G., & McInnes. (In press). Resourcing a CORE Network to develop a National Research Database to help enhance psychological therapy and counselling service provision. Counselling & Psychotherapy Research.