Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
The Union of International Associations is a non-profit non-governmental organization researching, under UN mandate, the global civil society.
- Yearbook of International Organizations,
- International Congress Calendar
- Encyclopedia of World Problems and Human Potential etc.
Its stated goals (taken from its website) include:
- Facilitate the evolution of the activities of the world-wide network of nonprofit organizations, especially nongovernmental or voluntary associations;
- Promote understanding of how international bodies represent valid interests in every field of human activity or belief, whether scientific, religious, artistic, educational, trade or labour;
- Enable these initiatives to develop and counterbalance each other creatively, in response to world problems, by collecting information on these bodies and their interrelationships;
- Make such information available to them, and to others who may benefit from this network;
- Experiment with more meaningful and action-oriented ways of presenting such information as a catalyst for the emergence of more appropriate organizations;
- Promote research on the legal, administrative and other problems common to these international associations, especially in their contacts with governmental bodies.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|