Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
The US Regional Psychological Associations are affiliated to the American Psychological Association and represent the professional intersts of psychologists at a regional level.
These associations include:
- Eastern Psychological Association (EPA)
- Midwestern Psychological Association (MPA)
- New England Psychological Association (NEPA)
- Rocky Mountain Psychological Association (RMPA)
- Southeastern Psychological Association (SEPA)
- Southwestern Psychological Association (SWPA)
- Western Psychological Association (WPA)