Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Type can mean a number of things of relevance to psychologists:
- Biological type, which fixes a scientific name to a taxon
Type in mathematics and statistics can also refer to:
- Type (metaphysics), in metaphysics and ontology
- Equivalence class, in set theory and musical set theory
- Type (model theory), in mathematics
- Theory of Types, a means by Bertrand Russell to further discuss the mapping of mathematics to logic in philosophical logic
- A proposition or a set in the Intuitionistic Type Theory
See also Edit
- Typology, the study of types