Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
A number of instruments have been developed to help in the assessment of adult trichotillomania.
- Alopecia Rating
- Massachusetts General Hospital Hairpulling Scale
- Milwaukee Inventory for Subtypes of Trichotillomania
- NIMH Trichotillomania Impairment Scale
- NIMH Trichotillomania Severity Scale
- Psychiatric Institute Trichotillomania Scale
- Trichotillomania Diagnostic Interview
Measures for use with childrenEdit
A few measures have been developed for use with children. These include: