Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Trauma (plurals: traumata, traumas) might refer to:
- Birth trauma
- Collective trauma
- Physical trauma, an often serious and body-altering physical injury, such as the removal of a limb.
- Psychological trauma, an emotional or psychological injury, usually resulting from an extremely stressful or life-threatening situation.
- Post-cult trauma, the intense emotional problems that some members of cults and new religious movements experience upon disaffection and disaffiliation.
- Suspension trauma
- Trauma (medicine)
- Traumatology a branch of medicine
- Vicarious traumatization, transformation in the self of a trauma worker or helper that results from empathic engagement with traumatized clients and their reports of traumatic experiences.