Trauma (plurals: traumata, traumas) might refer to:
- Birth trauma
- Collective trauma
- Physical trauma, an often serious and body-altering physical injury, such as the removal of a limb.
- Psychological trauma, an emotional or psychological injury, usually resulting from an extremely stressful or life-threatening situation.
- Post-cult trauma, the intense emotional problems that some members of cults and new religious movements experience upon disaffection and disaffiliation.
- Suspension trauma
- Trauma (medicine)
- Traumatology a branch of medicine
- Vicarious traumatization, transformation in the self of a trauma worker or helper that results from empathic engagement with traumatized clients and their reports of traumatic experiences.