Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Human Resource Development HRD is the training educating and developing of people , not only for organizational and business ends, but also to meet their own and societies needs.
References & BibliographyEdit
- Chalofsky; N and Lincoln, C (1983) Up the HRD Ladder, Reading, MA, Addison-Wesley
- McLagan, P A and Suhadolnik, D (1989) Models far HRD Practice: The research report, Alexandria,
- Nadler, L and Nadler, Z (eds) (1990) Tine Handbook of Human Resource Development, 2nd edn, New York,Wiley
- Ortigas, C D (1994) Human Resource Development: The Philippine experience. Readings for the practitioner, Manila, Ateneo de Manila University Press
- Stewart,J and McGoldrick,J (eds) Human Resource Development: Perspectives, Strategies and Practice, London, Pitman Publishing.
- Wilson, JP (2005) Human Resource Development. 2nd ed.Kogan Page
- Beer, M and Spector; B (1989) 'Corporate wide transformations in human resource management, in Walton, R E and Lawrence, P R (eds) Human Resource Management: Trends and challenges, Boston, MA, Harvard University School Press
- Caravan, T N (1991) 'Strategic human resource development', Journal of European Industrial Training,15,1, pp 17-30
- Caravan, TN, Costive, P and Heraty, N (1995) 'The emergence of strategic human resource development',Journal of European industrial Training, 19, 10, pp 4-10
- Caravan, T N, Gunnigle, P and Merely, M (2000) 'Contemporary HRD research: a triarchy of theoretical perspectives and their prescriptions for HRD', Journal of European Industrial Training, 24, g/3/4, pp 65-104
- Chalofsky, N (1992) A unifying definition for the human resource profession', Human Resource Development Quarterly, 3, 2, pp 175-82
- Hansen, C D and Brooks, AK (1994) A review of cross-cultural research on human resource development', Humor Resource Development Quarterly, 5, 1, pp 55-74
- Frank, P (1988) An attempt at a definition of HRD', Journal of European Industrial Training, 12,5, pp 4-5
- Kilcourse, T (1996) 'Human resource development - a contingency function? (Whatever happened to theory Y?)', Journal of European Industrial Training, 20, 9, pp 3-8
- McGoldrick, J and Stewart, J (1996) 'The HRM-HRD nexus', in J Stewart and J McGoldrick, (eds) Human Resource Development: Perspectives, Strategies and Practice, London, Pitman Publishing, pp 9-27