Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & Bibliography
- ↑ *Williams, C. L., & Pleil, K. E. (2008). Toy story: Why do monkey and human males prefer trucks? : Hormones and Behavior Vol 54(3) Aug 2008, 355-358.
- Alexander, G. M. (2003). An evolutionary perspective of sex-typed toy preferences: Pink, blue, and the brain: Archives of Sexual Behavior Vol 32(1) Feb 2003, 7-14.
- Alexander, G. M., & Hines, M. (2002). Sex differences in response to children's toys in nonhuman primates (Cercopithecus aethiops sabaeus): Evolution and Human Behavior Vol 23(6) Nov 2002, 467-479.
- Apple, J. K., & Craig, J. V. (1992). The influence of pen size on toy preference of growing pigs: Applied Animal Behaviour Science Vol 35(2) Nov 1992, 149-155.
- Hassett, J. M., Siebert, E. R., & Wallen, K. (2008). Sex differences in rhesus monkey toy preferences parallel those of children: Hormones and Behavior Vol 54(3) Aug 2008, 359-364.
- Hines, M., & Alexander, G. M. (2008). Monkeys, girls, boys and toys: A confirmation letter regarding "Sex differences in toy preferences: Striking parallels between monkeys and humans." Hormones and Behavior Vol 54(3) Aug 2008, 478-479.