Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thyrotoxicosis is a thyroid disorder, the term for symptomomatic hyperthyroxinemia. It is the clinical effect of hyperthyroidism, the overactive tissue within the thyroid gland, resulting in overproduction and thus an excess of circulating free thyroid hormones: thyroxine (T4), triiodothyronine (T3), or both.
Relenvent ICD-10 codesEdit
- (E05) Thyrotoxicosis (hyperthyroidism)
- (E050) Thyrotoxicosis with diffuse goitre
- (E051) Thyrotoxicosis with toxic single thyroid nodule
- (E052) Thyrotoxicosis with toxic multinodular goitre
- (E053) Thyrotoxicosis from ectopic thyroid tissue
- (E054) Thyrotoxicosis factitia
- (E055) Thyroid crisis or storm
- (E058) Other thyrotoxicosis
- (E059) Thyrotoxicosis, unspecified