Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Biological: Behavioural genetics · Evolutionary psychology · Neuroanatomy · Neurochemistry · Neuroendocrinology · Neuroscience · Psychoneuroimmunology · Physiological Psychology · Psychopharmacology (Index, Outline)
It often can be between −40 and -55 mV, but it can vary based upon several factors. If ion channels are available, that will move the potential in the direction of the equilibrium potential for that ion:
- sodium ion channel: Na+ is approximately +60mV
- potassium channel: K+ is approximately -95mV
- chloride channel: Cl- is approximately -70mV
- Dictionary at eMedicine threshold+stimulus
- Physiology at MCG 1/1ch4/s1ch4_8
- Description at cameron.edu
- Diagram at nih.gov
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|