Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Clinical relevent stuffEdit
- Sort out remaining ICD10 pages and links
- Make links to DSM categories
- Working with difficult feelings page
Publicity and recruitment stuffEdit
- Clean up my e-mail list
- e-mail people with update
- Finish off journal integration list and find web links for all journals
- e-mail each editor with wiki info and start discussion on permission to put up papers etc
- Post introduction to psychology Wiki on all relevant newsgroups
- e-mail top active contributors to newsgroups (see google forums}
General content stuffEdit
- Go through all issues of Annual Review of Psychology and ensure we have the appropriate page and but link into articles.
- Copy over red links from WP on all clinical pages.
- Edit out unwanted links and give general clean up of pages.
- Include Bibliography section and google code on each page as appropriate.
- Collect together references.
Go through the articles on these templates and put the template on the foot of each page above EnWP and psych-stub templates