Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & BibliographyEdit
- Condelli, W. S. (1989) External Pressure and Retention in a Therapeutic Community. IJTC Vol. 10, No. 4 : p.p. 21 - 23.
- De-Cleriga, M. (1989) Researching Crisis in a Therapeutic Community : A Statistical Method. IJTC Vol. 10, No. 4 : p.p. 45 - 58.
- Hope L C., Cook C., and Stephenson G. (2002) Explorations of the Perceptions of Social Climate for Three Types of Substance Abuse Treatment Programmes in England. Therapeutic Communities Vol. 23, No. 1 : p.p. 17- 32.
- Isohanni, M., and Niemenen, P. (1990) The Determinants of Therapeutic Community activity in an Acute Patients Psychiatric Ward. IJTC Vol. 11, No. 3 : p.p. 137 - 146.
- Isohanni, M., and Niemenen, P. (1992) The Dyadic therapeutic - Patient relationship in the Therapeutic Community. Therapeutic Communities Vol. 13, No. 3 : p.p. 137 - 146.
- Koning, R. F. (1988) Knocking at the Door : Admissions Procedures of Psychotherapeutic Communities. IJTC Vol. 9, No. 1 : p.p. 153 - 162.
- Leaderman, E. R., Stein, S. M., and Pappanastasiou, M. (1999) Flattened Hierarchies and equality in clinical judgement. Therapeutic Communities Vol. 20, No. 2 : p.p. 81 - 93.
- Manor, O. (1987) Conditions for Learning through Self - Management Posts. IJTC Vol. 8, No. 3 : p.p. 207 - 219.
- Manor, O. (1988) Towards a contingency Model of Self-Management. IJTC Vol. 9, No. 1 : p.p. 17 - 30.
- Morton, A. (1995) The enigma of non attendance : A study of clients who do not turn up for their first appiontment. Therapeutic Communities Vol. 16, No. 2 : p.p. 117 - 133.
- Shine, J. (1997) Appraisal and coping processes used by staff in a prison based therapeutic community to deal with stress. Therapeutic Communities Vol. 18, no. 4 : p.p. 271 - 282.
- Trauer, T. (1987) Community Meeting Research. IJTC Vol. 8, No. 2 : p.p.141 - 154.
- Wesby, R., Menzies, D., Dolan, B., and Norton, K. (1995) A survey of Psychological types in a therapeutic community. Therapeutic Communities Vol. 16, No.4 : p.p. 129 - 238.