Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & BibliographyEdit
- Kennard, D and Lees, J (2001) A checklist of standards for democratic therapeutic communities. Therapeutic Communities Vol. 22, No. 2 : p.p. 143 - 151
- Khaleelee, O., and Tomlinson, P. (1997) Intra-psychic factors in staff selection at the Cotswold Community. Therapeutic Communities Vol. 18, No. 4 : p.p. 255 - 269.
- Koster, A. M., and Wagenborg, J. E. A. (1988) The Follow-up Project on Therapeutic Communities : A Collection of measures for Change. IJTC Vol. 9, No. 3 : p.p. 163 - 191.
- Selzer, M. A., and Chassan, J. B. (1987) A methodology for the study of Milieu as Process. IJTC Vol. 8, No. 3 : p.p. 185 - 205.
- Trauer, T., Boouras, N., and Watson, J. P. (1987) The Assessment of Ward Atmosphere in a Psychiatric Unit. IJTC Vol. 8, No. 3 : p.p. 199 - 205.
- Wagenberg, J. G., Tremonti, G.W., Hesselink, A. J., and Koning, R. F. (1988) The Follow-up Project on Psychotherapeutic Communities : Design and Preliminary Results. IJTC Vol. 9, No. 2 : p.p. 129 - 152.