Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Justification Hypothesis, or (JH), is part of a larger theoretical framework called the Tree of Knowledge System developed by Gregg Henriques. Specifically, the JH represents the Mind-to-Culture Joint Point in the ToK.
- Behavioral Investment Theory
- Tree of Knowledge System/Expert article by Gregg Henriques
- Tree of Knowledge System (community article)
References & BibliographyEdit
- Henriques, Gregg. (2004). Psychology Defined. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 60: 1207-1221. Full text
- Henriques, Gregg. (2003). The Tree of Knowledge System and the Theoretical Unification of Psychology. Review of General Psychology, Vol. 7, No. 2, 150-182. Full text.
- Shealy, C.N. (2005). Justifying the justification hypothesis: Scientific-humanism, Equilintegration (EI) Theory, and the Beliefs, Events, and Values Inventory (BEVI). Journal of Clinical Psychology, 61, 81-106. Full text
- Vazire, S., & Robins, R.W. (2004). Beyond the Justification Hypothesis: A Broader Theory of the Evolution of Self-Consciousness. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 60, 1271-1273. Full text