The Justification Hypothesis, or (JH), is part of a larger theoretical framework called the Tree of Knowledge System developed by Gregg Henriques. Specifically, the JH represents the Mind-to-Culture Joint Point in the ToK.
- Behavioral Investment Theory
- Tree of Knowledge System/Expert article by Gregg Henriques
- Tree of Knowledge System (community article)
References & BibliographyEdit
- Henriques, Gregg. (2004). Psychology Defined. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 60: 1207-1221. Full text
- Henriques, Gregg. (2003). The Tree of Knowledge System and the Theoretical Unification of Psychology. Review of General Psychology, Vol. 7, No. 2, 150-182. Full text.
- Shealy, C.N. (2005). Justifying the justification hypothesis: Scientific-humanism, Equilintegration (EI) Theory, and the Beliefs, Events, and Values Inventory (BEVI). Journal of Clinical Psychology, 61, 81-106. Full text
- Vazire, S., & Robins, R.W. (2004). Beyond the Justification Hypothesis: A Broader Theory of the Evolution of Self-Consciousness. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 60, 1271-1273. Full text