Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Description of subject matter covered:
- From the website
- The Journal of Privacy and Confidentiality is an open-access multi-disciplinary electronic journal whose purpose is to facilitate the coalescence of research methodologies and activities in the areas of privacy, confidentiality, and disclosure limitation. JPC seeks to publish a wide range of research and review papers, not only from academia, but also from government (especially, official statistics agencies) and industry, and to serve as a forum for exchanges of views, discussion, and news. Disciplines to be represented include statistics, computer science, operations research, law and disciplinary sciences. JPC is sponsored by CyLab and supported in part by the Department of Statistics at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Every paper published in the JPC must be an original contribution unless prior arrangements have been made with the original copyright holder. Papers that have previously appeared in a refereed conference volume can meet this requirement by making a significant enhancement to the conference paper. Authors will be asked to indicate the enhancements and reviewers will be asked to assess and confirm the enhancements.
- Office address:
- Department Of Statistics
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- Contact numbers:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web presence: Homepage
- Submission details: 
- Publication frequency:
- Language: English
- Cost: Free