Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
A number of measures have been developed to assess aspects of social cognition. These include:
- Awareness of Social Inference Test, (TASIT)
- Emotional Perception Test (EPT)
- Facial Expression of Emotion (FEEST)
- Faux Pas Recognition Test
- Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation-Behavior (FIRO-B)
- Greenspan Social-Emotional Growth Chart
- Social Phobia and Anxiety Inventory
- Social Skills Improvement System
- Test of Emotional Development (TED)
- Theory of Mind Inventory-2 (TOMI-2)