Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
The Test of Everyday Attention TEA is a broad measure of attention.
The test has five subscales centered on everyday familiar scenarios. They include:
- Map search (assesses selective attention)
- Elevator counting and elevator counting with distraction (assesses sustained attention)
- Elevator counting using a visual or auditory stimulus]] (assesses attentional switching)
- Telephone directory (assesses divided attention)
- Lottery (assesses sustained attention)]