Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
The Test of Everyday Attention TEA is a broad measure of attention.
The test has five subscales centered on everyday familiar scenarios. They include:
- Map search (assesses selective attention)
- Elevator counting and elevator counting with distraction (assesses sustained attention)
- Elevator counting using a visual or auditory stimulus]] (assesses attentional switching)
- Telephone directory (assesses divided attention)
- Lottery (assesses sustained attention)]