Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Main areas of interestEdit
He was onr of the pioneers in the establishment of token economies in psychiatric hospitals. Found that systems of reward for appropriate behaviors are more effective when the contingencies are first described verbally.
Editorial board/consulting editorEdit
- Ayllon T. 1963, Intensive treatment of psychotic behavior by stimulus satiation and
- Ayllon T and Haughton E 1962, Control of the behavior of schizophrenic patients by food, Journal of the Experimental Analysis of Behavior 5:342-52
- Ayllon T and Haughton E 1964, Modification of symptomatic verbal behaviour of mental patients, Behaviour Research and Therapy 2: 87-97
- Ayllon T and Kandel H 1976, 'I hear voices but there's no one there' (A functional analysis of auditory hallucinations). In HJ Eysenck (ed). Case Studies in Behaviour Therapy London: Routledge and Kegan-Paul
- Ayllon T and Michael J 1959, The psychiatric nurse as a behavioral engineer, Journal of the Experimental Analysis of Behavior 3:324-34