Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ideas to create the Experiences User Area: Please Discuss here:
Hey Folks, I just did a bit of editing work on this page. I hope that it makes our goals (or my understanding of them thus far) more clear to new users, and that the page is now easier to read. Please let me know what you think. I am a bit confused about the last section of the page ("List of Experiences") that has all of the links, and think that it may need some re-working. However, I'm not sure how to go about it since I don't currently understand it. Sonrisasgrandes 15:37, 26 July 2006 (UTC) :)
- Hi Sonrisasgrandes, yes this is exactly what we need thank you! Your re-structure looks much better, and reads much better than my initial go at it. This is the great thing about Wikis, we can always improve on each others work. Don't worry about stepping on peoples toes for things that have just begun, like this section. These things need to be improved, and almost all of the articles I have started so far are just to show people examples of how this project can eventually work, they are no where near how they will finally look.
- About the experiences list, it is just a list of examples at present, we only have experiences for Depression (4) and for Bipolar (1) at present. Have a look at the Depression related links and see if they make sense. Eventually, the list could be on its own page, linked to from the experiences page. Mostly Zen (talk) 16:47, 26 July 2006 (UTC)
- Great, I'm glad that you're pleased. Another question: If we have a personal experience for bipolar disorder, why isn't there a link for it as there is for depression? I'm not sure how to do that. Sonrisasgrandes 17:03, 26 July 2006 (UTC) :)
- Full intro text explaining how the Experiences section will work.
- How to set up a userpage.
Any other Ideas?Edit
Please add ideas below here:
Link to categories of each condition/experience type, e.g. Depression, Alcoholism etc...