Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Talent identification and management consists of the ways by which an organization spots, recruits, retains, and develops talent.
Assess talent pool needs Edit
- assess the capabilities present in the current members of the organization
- gauge the capabilities needed by the organization
- compare the two and determine the gaps
Spot talent Edit
- identify individuals with leadership potential
- identify individuals with management potential
- identify subject matter experts (SME's) and key knowledge holders
- identify businesses which can improve your own business
Develop talent Edit
- establish individual development plans
Retain talent Edit
- establish recognition plans
- establish reward schemes
- HR experts: http://www.ott-consulting.co.uk/
- cool site: http://www.talentdevelop.com/
- Online Talentmanagement Development Includes link to free templates and tutorials
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|