Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Verkes RJ, Van der Mast RC, Hengeveld MW, et al. Reduction by paroxetine of suicidal behavior in patients with repeated suicide attempts but not major depression. Am J Psychiatry 1998;155:543–547.
- Waechter F. Paroxetine must not be given to patients under 18. BMJ 2003;326:1282.
- European Medicines Agency Press Office. Press release: CHMP meeting on paroxetine and other SSRIs. December 2004. Available online at: http://www.emea.eu.int/pdfs/human/press/pr/19257004en.pdf. Last accessed 8 September 2006.
- Food and Drug Administration. Suicidality in children and adolescents being treated with antidepressant medications, October 2004. Available online at: [Full text].
- Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority. Press release. Seroxat statement. Available online at: http://www.mhra.gov.uk/home/idcplg?IdcService=SS_GET_PAGE&useSecondary=true&ssDocName=CON2014941&ssTargetNodeId=389. Last accessed 8 September 2006.
- GlaxoSmithKline. Important prescribing information, May 2006. Available online at PDF
- British Medical Journal. Manufacturer admits increase in suicidal behaviour in patients taking paroxetine. BMJ 2006; 332:1175.
- Food and Drug Administration. Safety alerts. Paxil CR controlled-release tablets, 2005. Available online at: http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/safety/2005/safety05.htm#Paxil2. Last accessed 8 September 2006.