Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Verkes RJ, Van der Mast RC, Hengeveld MW, et al. Reduction by paroxetine of suicidal behavior in patients with repeated suicide attempts but not major depression. Am J Psychiatry 1998;155:543–547.
- Waechter F. Paroxetine must not be given to patients under 18. BMJ 2003;326:1282.
- European Medicines Agency Press Office. Press release: CHMP meeting on paroxetine and other SSRIs. December 2004. Available online at: http://www.emea.eu.int/pdfs/human/press/pr/19257004en.pdf. Last accessed 8 September 2006.
- Food and Drug Administration. Suicidality in children and adolescents being treated with antidepressant medications, October 2004. Available online at: [Full text].
- Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority. Press release. Seroxat statement. Available online at: http://www.mhra.gov.uk/home/idcplg?IdcService=SS_GET_PAGE&useSecondary=true&ssDocName=CON2014941&ssTargetNodeId=389. Last accessed 8 September 2006.
- GlaxoSmithKline. Important prescribing information, May 2006. Available online at PDF
- British Medical Journal. Manufacturer admits increase in suicidal behaviour in patients taking paroxetine. BMJ 2006; 332:1175.
- Food and Drug Administration. Safety alerts. Paxil CR controlled-release tablets, 2005. Available online at: http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/safety/2005/safety05.htm#Paxil2. Last accessed 8 September 2006.