Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & BibliographyEdit
- Appleby, L., Dennehy, J. A., Thomas, C. S., et al. (1999). Aftercare and clinical characteristics of people with mental illness who commit suicide: A case-control study. Lancet, 353, 1397–1414.
- Conlon, Louise, Garland, Malcolm, Prescott, Philip, Mannion, Laura, leonard, Maeve and Fahy, Thomas J. (2007) Psychiatric aftercare and suicide risk: a case-control study using blind rating Archives of Suicide Research, 11, (3), 291-295. (doi:10.1080/13811110701404021)
- Crawford, M. A. (2004). Suicide following discharge from in-patient care. Advances in Psychiatric Treatment, 10, 434–438.
- Dennehy, J. A., Appleby, L., Thomas C. S., et al (1996). Case-control study of suicide by discharged psychiatric patients. British Medical Journal, 312, 1580–1581.
- Ho, T. P. (2003). The suicide risk of discharged psychiatric patients. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, 64, 702–707.
- King, E. A., Baldwin, D. S., Sinclair, J. M., et al. (2001). The Wessex recent in-patient suicide study 1, case-control study of 234 recently discharged psychiatric patient suicides. British Journal of Psychiatry, 178, 531–536
- Luoma, J. B., Martin, C. E., & Pearson, J. L., (2002). Contact with mental health and primary care providers before suicide: A review of the evidence. American Journal of Psychiatry, 160, 1012–1013.
- Yim, P. H., Yip, P. S., Li, R. H., et al (2004). Suicide after discharge from in-patient care: A casecontrol study in Hong Kong. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 38, 65–72.