Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & Bibliography
- Bamayr, A., & Feuerlein, W. (1984). Committed suicides of 119 male and female physicians and dentists in Upper Bavaria in the period of 1963 to 1978: Crisis: The Journal of Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention Vol 5(2) Aug 1984, 91-107.
- Bamayr, A., & Feuerlein, W. (1986). Incidence of suicides among medical doctors and dentists in Upper Bavaria: Social Psychiatry Vol 21(1) 1986, 39-48.
- Das, S. (2008). The incidence of suicides among physicians and dentists: An unexplained story: Occupational Medicine Vol 58(2) Mar 2008, 150-151.
- Hilliard-Lysen, J., & Riemer, J. W. (1988). Occupational stress and suicide among dentists: Deviant Behavior Vol 9(4) 1988, 333-346.
- Petersen, M. R., & Burnett, C. A. (2008). The suicide mortality of working physicians and dentists: Occupational Medicine Vol 58(1) Jan 2008, 25-29.
- Stack, S. (1996). Suicide risk among dentists: A multivariate analysis: Deviant Behavior Vol 17(1) Jan-Mar 1996, 107-117.