Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
References & BibliographyEdit
- Bamayr, A., & Feuerlein, W. (1984). Committed suicides of 119 male and female physicians and dentists in Upper Bavaria in the period of 1963 to 1978: Crisis: The Journal of Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention Vol 5(2) Aug 1984, 91-107.
- Bamayr, A., & Feuerlein, W. (1986). Incidence of suicides among medical doctors and dentists in Upper Bavaria: Social Psychiatry Vol 21(1) 1986, 39-48.
- Das, S. (2008). The incidence of suicides among physicians and dentists: An unexplained story: Occupational Medicine Vol 58(2) Mar 2008, 150-151.
- Hilliard-Lysen, J., & Riemer, J. W. (1988). Occupational stress and suicide among dentists: Deviant Behavior Vol 9(4) 1988, 333-346.
- Petersen, M. R., & Burnett, C. A. (2008). The suicide mortality of working physicians and dentists: Occupational Medicine Vol 58(1) Jan 2008, 25-29.
- Stack, S. (1996). Suicide risk among dentists: A multivariate analysis: Deviant Behavior Vol 17(1) Jan-Mar 1996, 107-117.