Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Sue Johnson is one of the creators of Emotionally Focused Therapy or EFT. She is a Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Ottawa and Director of the Centre for Emotionally Focused Therapy.  She is also the director of the Ottawa Couple and Family Institute. 
- Johnson, S.M. (2008). Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love New York: Little, Brown and Company
- Johnson, S.M. (2008). "My, How Couples Therapy Has Changed!: Attachment, Love and Science." Psychotherapy.net.
- Johnson, S.M. (2007). Practica de la Terapia Matrimonial Concentrada Emocionalmente: Creando Conexiones New York: Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group - Spanish Edition.
- Johnson, S.M. (2004). The Practice of Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy: Creating Connection. New York: Bruner / Routledge. - Second Edition of 1996 book.
- S.M. Johnson, Brent Bradley, J Furrow, A Lee, G Palmer (2005) Becoming an Emotionally Focused Couples Therapist : A Work Book. N.Y. Brunner Routledge.
- Johnson, S.M. and Valerie Whiffen(2003)(Eds). Attachment Processes in Couples and Families. Guilford Press.
- Johnson, S.M. (2002). Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy with Trauma Survivors: Strengthening Attachment Bonds. Guilford Press.
- Johnson, S.M., & Greenberg, L.S. (1994)(Eds). The heart of the matter: Perspectives on emotion in marital therapy. New York: Brunner Mazel.
- Greenberg, L.S., & Johnson, S.M. (1988). Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples. New York: Guilford Press.
- Center for Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Ottawa Couple and Family Institute (OCFI)
- Sue Johnson's EFT Web Site - Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples
- Sue Johnson's book "Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love" Web Site.
- Audio Interview with Sue Johnson about the book "Hold Me Tight"
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|