Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Dixon, N. F. (1971). Subliminal Perception: The nature of a controversy, McGraw-Hill, New York.
- Greeenwald, Anthony W. (1992). New Look 3: Unconscious Cognition Reclaimed, American Psychologist, 47.
- Holender, D. (1986). Semantic activation without conscious identification in dichotic listening, parafoveal vision, and visual masking: A survey and appraisal. Behavioral and Brain Sciences, 9, 1-23.
- Merikle, P. M., and M. Daneman (1998). Psychological Investigations of Unconscious Perception, Journal of Consciousness Studies.
- Watanabe, Sasaki, Nanez (2001). Perceptual learning without perception. Nature, 413, 844-848.
- Seitz and Watanabe (2003). Is subliminal learning really passive. Nature, 422, 36.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|