Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
A stylus maze is a form of maze.
- Axelrod, H. S., Cowen, E. L., & Heilizer, F. (1956). The correlates of manifest anxiety in stylus maze learning: Journal of Experimental Psychology Vol 51(2) Feb 1956, 131-138.
- Daston, P. G. (1958). Stylus maze performance of chronic schizophrenics taking chlorpromazine: Journal of Consulting Psychology Vol 22(5) Oct 1958, 384.
- Jones, H. E., & Yoshioka, J. G. (1938). Differential errors in children's learning on a stylus maze: Journal of Comparative Psychology Vol 25(3) Jun 1938, 463-480.
- Mays, L. L. (1931). Continuity of movement and error elimination in the stylus maze: Journal of Comparative Psychology Vol 12(3) Oct 1931, 279-288.
- McGeoch, J. A., & Peters, H. N. (1933). An all-or-none characteristic in the elimination of errors during the learning of a stylus maze: Journal of Experimental Psychology Vol 16(4) Aug 1933, 504-523.
- Miles, W. (1927). The two-story duplicate maze: Tracing the stylus maze with a maximum of indirect visual guidance: Journal of Experimental Psychology Vol 10(5) Oct 1927, 365-377
- Peters, H. N., & McGeoch, J. A. (1935). The relationship between time spent in the culs-de-sac of a stylus maze and speed of elimination: Journal of Experimental Psychology Vol 18(4) Aug 1935, 414-430.
- Warden, C. J. (1924). The Relative Economy of Various Modes of Attack in the Mastery of a Stylus Maze: Journal of Experimental Psychology Vol 7(4) Aug 1924, 243-275.
- Warden, C. J. (1925). Judgments of certain space relations based upon the learning of a stylus maze: Journal of Experimental Psychology Vol 8(6) Dec 1925, 399-407.
- Waters, R. H., & Poole, G. B. (1933). The relative retention values of stylus and mental maze habits: Journal of Experimental Psychology Vol 16(3) Jun 1933, 429-434.