Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Section 1 : Introduction to organizational psychology
- Section 2 : Motivation in organizational psychology
- Section 3 : Job attitudes
- Section 4 : Leadership in organizations
- Section 5 : Groups in organizations
- Section 6 : Management in organization psychology
- Section 7 : Organizational change and development
- Section 8 : Customer service behaviour
- Section 9 : Research methods in organizational psychology
- Section 10: Occupational stress
References & BibliographyEdit
- Dunnette M. D.(Ed.), (1976) Handbook of Industrial and Organizational Psychology (pp. 1297-1349). Chicago, IL: Rand McNally.
- Jex, S. M. (2002). Organizational psychology: A scientist-practitioner approach. New York: John Wiley & Sons.