Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Be honest and accurate in representing their professional affiliations and qualifications, including such matters as knowledge, skill, training, education, and experience.
- Take reasonable steps to ensure that their qualifications and competences are not misrepresented by others, and to correct any misrepresentations identified.
- Be honest and accurate in conveying professional conclusions, opinions, and research findings, and in acknowledging the potential limitations.
- Be honest and accurate in representing the financial and other parameters and obligations of supervisory, training, employment, and other contractual relationships.
- Ensure that clients are aware from the first contact of costs and methods of payment for the provision of professional services.
- Claim only appropriate ownership or credit for their research, published writings, or other scientific and professional contributions, and provide due acknowledgement of the contributions of others to a collaborative work.
- Be honest and accurate in advertising their professional services and products, in order to avoid encouraging unrealistic expectations or otherwise misleading the public.
NB The above standards are based on the Code of Ethics and Conduct published by BPS in 2006.