Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Springer Science+Business Media or Springer (IPA: [ˈʃpʁɪŋɐ]) is a worldwide publishing company based in Germany which focuses on academic journals and books in the fields of science, technology and medicine. They are the second largest publisher worldwide in the Science, Technology, Medicine sector (the largest being Elsevier), with 70 publishing houses, 1,450 journals, 5,000 new books published each year, sale of 836 million euro and 5,000 employees.
The academic publishing companies Springer-Verlag and the The Netherlands|Dutch Kluwer Academic Publishers were bought in 2003 by the British investment groups Cinven and Candover; the publishers were merged in 2004 to form Springer Science+Business Media. Springer publishes textbooks, academic reference books, and a large number of peer-reviewed topical journals in various academic disciplines.
Selected journals Edit
- Formal Aspects of Computing
- Innovations in Systems and Software Engineering
- Journal of Orthopaedic Science
- Mathematical Intelligencer
- Mathematische Annalen
Selected publications Edit
- Encyclopaedia of Mathematics (online )
- Ergebnisse der Mathematik und ihrer Grenzgebiete (Book series)
- Graduate Texts in Mathematics (Book series)
- Grothendieck's Séminaire de géométrie algébrique
- Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Zentralblatt MATH
- Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics (Book series)
- Springer Series in Surface Sciences (Book series)
- Springer Series in Optical Sciences (Book series)
- Springer Tracts in Modern Physics (Book series)
- Springer Series in Atomic, Optical, and Plasma Physics (Book series)
- Topics in Applied Physics (Book series)
- Springer's Series in Modern Acoustics and Signal Processing (Book series)
- SPRINGER HANDBOOK Series
- Problem Books In Mathematics
See also Edit