Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Speech processing can be divided in the following categories:
- Speech recognition, which deals with analysis of the linguistic content of a speech signal.
- Speaker recognition, where the aim is to recognize the identity of the speaker.
- Enhancement of speech signals, e.g. noise reduction,
- Speech coding, a specialized form of data compression, is important in the telecommunication area.
- Voice analysis for medical purposes, such as analysis of vocal loading and dysfunction of the vocal cords.
- Speech synthesis: the artificial synthesis of speech, which usually means computer generated speech.
See also Edit
- Center for Language and Speech Processing at JHU
- Speech Processing Group
- Speech Processing Group at the Laboratory of Applied Physics
- Speech and Language Processing
- Speech Processing
- Speech Processing Discussion Group
- Philips Speech Recognition Systems
- IDIAP Research Institute Speech Processing
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|