Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
The Society was founded in 1978 by Michael Lamport Commons and John Anthony Nevin. The first president was Richard J. Herrnstein. In the beginning it was called the Harvard Symposium on Quantitative Analysis of Behavior (HSQAB). This society meets once a year to discuss various topic in Quantitative Analysis of Behavior including but not limited to: Behavioral economics, Behavioral momentum, Connectionist systems or Neural networks, Hyperbolic discounting, Foraging, Errorless learning, Learning and the Rescorla-Wagner model, Matching law, Melioration, Scalar expectancy, Signal Detection and Stimulus control. Mathematical models and data are presented and discussed. The field is a branch of Mathematical psychology. Some papers resulting from the symposium are published as a special issue of the journal Behavioural Processes. connectionist systems or neural networks.
- Commons, M. L., (2001). A short history of the Society for the Quantitative Analysis of Behavior. Behavior Analyst Today, 2(3), 275-279.
- Fields, L., & Nevin, J. A. (1993). Stimulus Equivalence [Special issue]. Psychological Record, 43(4)
- Theories in Progress: Proceedings of the Meeting of the Society for the Quantitative Analyses of Behaviour (2003). Behavioural Processes. 62, (1-3), 1-198
- Proceedings of the Meeting of the Society for the Quantitative Analyses of Behaviour (2004). Behavioural Processes. 66(3), 173-366.
- Proceedings of the Meeting of the Society for the Quantitative Analyses of Behaviour (2005). Behavioural Processes. 69(2), 97-279
- Proceedings of the Meeting of the Society for the Quantitative Analyses of Behaviour (2006). Behavioural Processes. 72(3),191-310.
- Proceedings of the Meeting of the Society for the Quantitative Analyses Behavior(SQAB 2006)(2007). Behavioural Processes. 75(2), 91-252.
- Society for Quantitative Analyses of Behavior
- Behavioural Processes