Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
The Society for Community Research and Action: Division of Community Psychology is Division 27 of the American Psychological Association
Aims of organizationEdit
- The Society for Community Research and Action is an international organization devoted to advancing theory, research, and social action. Its members are committed to promoting health and empowerment and to preventing problems in communities, groups, and individuals. SCRA serves many different disciplines that focus on community research and action.
- The Award for Distinguished Contributions to Theory and Research in Community Psychology
- The Seymour B. Sarason Award for Community Research and Action
- Emory L. Cowen Dissertation Award for the Promotion of Wellness
- SCRA Fellows
- Award for Distinguished Contributions to Practice in Community Psychology