Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Social welfare provision, government programs which seek to provide a minimum level of income, service or other support for disadvantaged peoples
- Welfare (financial aid), financial assistance paid by taxpayers to people who are unable to support themselves, cf. Workfare, an alternative model requiring recipients to participate in work-rehabilitation programs,
- Welfare state, in which the state assumes primary responsibility for the welfare of its citizens beyond a minimum level
- Welfare economics, determines allocative efficiency and the income distribution within an economy; see also, Social welfare function
- Social security, social welfare service concerned with social protection