Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Development tools Edit
Many social simulations are implemented using one of the many development frameworks and tools available.
Some of the most well-known, ordered by programming language, are:
Other (or unknown)
Other development tools Edit
In addition to the simulation-specific tools there also a number of more generic agent-oriented tools that can be used to write simulations. Some examples are:
For a more comprehensive list of tools and links see:
- JASSS - The Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation
- ESSA - The European Social Science Association
- JoSC - The Journal of Social Complexity
- Entry on Social Simulation in the NCeSS Wiki
- Modelling Complex Socio-Technical Systems using Morphological Analysis From the Swedish Morphological Society
- Futures Studies using Morphological Analysis. For the UN University Millennium Project.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|