Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Development tools Edit
Many social simulations are implemented using one of the many development frameworks and tools available.
Some of the most well-known, ordered by programming language, are:
Other (or unknown)
Other development tools Edit
In addition to the simulation-specific tools there also a number of more generic agent-oriented tools that can be used to write simulations. Some examples are:
For a more comprehensive list of tools and links see:
- JASSS - The Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation
- ESSA - The European Social Science Association
- JoSC - The Journal of Social Complexity
- Entry on Social Simulation in the NCeSS Wiki
- Modelling Complex Socio-Technical Systems using Morphological Analysis From the Swedish Morphological Society
- Futures Studies using Morphological Analysis. For the UN University Millennium Project.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|