Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- Anosmia - lack of ability to smell
- Cacosmia - Neurological disorder in which normally pleasant smells are perceived as disgusting.
- Hyperosmia - an abnormally acute sense of smell
- Hyposmia - decreased ability to smell
- Phantosmia - "hallucinated smell", often unpleasant in nature
- Dysosmia - things smell differently than they should
- Olfactory reference syndrome
- Specific anosmia
- Alzheimer’s disease and olfaction
- Bromidrophobia or bromidrosiphobia is the fear or phobia of body odor.
- Odour hallucinations
- Olfactory perception
- Olfactory thresholds
- Olfactory nerve diseases
- ↑ Hirsch, Alan R. (2003) Life's a Smelling Success
- Eskenazi, B., Cain, W.S., Novelly, R.A. and Friend, K. (1983) Olfactory functioning in temporal lobectomy patients. Neuropsychologia, 21, 365–374.
- Eskenazi, B., Cain, W.S. and Friend, K. (1986) Olfactory functioning in temporal lobectomy patients. Neuropsychologia, 24, 553–562.