Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
Biological: Behavioural genetics · Evolutionary psychology · Neuroanatomy · Neurochemistry · Neuroendocrinology · Neuroscience · Psychoneuroimmunology · Physiological Psychology · Psychopharmacology (Index, Outline)
The sigma-2 receptor (σ2R) is a sigma receptor subtype which preferentially binds to siramesine and PB28. PGRMC1 was recently identified as the sigma-2 receptor. Unlike sigma-1 receptor, it has not yet been cloned.
Several ligands with high affinity and selectivity for the σ2 receptor over the σ1 receptor have been reported:
See also Edit
- ↑ Skuza G, Rogóz Z (2006). The synergistic effect of selective sigma receptor agonists and uncompetitive NMDA receptor antagonists in the forced swim test in rats. J. Physiol. Pharmacol. 57 (2): 217–29.
- ↑ Cassano G, Gasparre G, Contino M, et al (2006). The sigma-2 receptor agonist PB28 inhibits calcium release from the endoplasmic reticulum of SK-N-SH neuroblastoma cells. Cell Calcium 40 (1): 23–8.
- ↑ Xu J, Zeng C, Chu W, et al (2011). Identification of the PGRMC1 protein complex as the putative sigma-2 receptor binding site. Nature Communications 380 (2).
- ↑ Bowen WD (March 2000). Sigma receptors: recent advances and new clinical potentials. Pharm Acta Helv 74 (2–3): 211–8.
- ↑ Laurini E, Zampieri D, Mamolo MG, Vio L, Zanette C, Florio C, Posocco P, Fermeglia M, Pricl S (May 2010). A 3D-pharmacophore model for sigma2 receptors based on a series of substituted benzo[d]oxazol-2(3H)-one derivatives. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 20 (9): 2954–7.
- ↑ Mach RH, Huang Y, Freeman RA, Wu L, Vangveravong S, Luedtke RR (2004). Conformationally-flexible benzamide analogues as dopamine D3 and sigma 2 receptor ligands. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 14 (1): 195–202.
- ↑ Xu J, Tu Z, Jones LA, Vangveravong S, Wheeler KT, Mach RH (2005). [3H]N-[4-(3,4-dihydro-6,7-dimethoxyisoquinolin-2(1H)-yl)butyl]-2-methoxy-5-methyl benzamide: a novel sigma-2 receptor probe. Eur. J. Pharmacol. 525 (1-3): 8–17.
- ↑ Tu Z, Xu J, Jones LA, Li S, Dumstorff C, Vangveravong S, Chen DL, Wheeler KT, Welch MJ, Mach RH (2007). Fluorine-18-labeled benzamide analogues for imaging the sigma2 receptor status of solid tumors with positron emission tomography. J. Med. Chem. 50 (14): 3194–204.
- ↑ Berardi F, Santoro S, Perrone R, Tortorella V, Govoni S, Lucchi L (1998). N-[omega-(Tetralin-1-yl)alkyl] derivatives of 3,3-dimethylpiperidine are highly potent and selective sigma1 or sigma2 ligands. J. Med. Chem. 41 (21): 3940–7.
|Hypothalamic hormone receptors|
|Pituitary hormone receptors|
|Other hormone receptors|
|Other neuropeptide receptors|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|