Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual differences |
Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
School retention is the process of keeping children in school once they have enrolled and trying to promote and ensure school attendance and reducing the number of truants and school dropouts and other forms of school attrition. Schools can use a number of methods to improve their performance in this area:
- Improving teacher student interaction
- Provision of education programs aimed at improving school retention
- Provision of educational counseling
- Provision of educational therapy
- Provision of educational psychology support
- Provision of educational diagnosis and learning support