Methods | Statistics | Clinical | Educational | Industrial | Professional items | World psychology |
- DSM-IV TR diagnostic criteria for Schizotypal Personality Disorder.
- ICD-10 diagnostic criteria for Schizotypal Disorder.
- M - magical thinking that influences behavior, superstitiousness or the paranormal
- E - eccentric behavior or appearance
- P - paranoid ideation
- E - experiences unusual perceptions
- C - constricted affect
- U - unusual thinking & speech
- L - lacks friends
- I - ideas of reference
- A - anxiety (socially)
- R - rule out psychotic disorders & pervasive developmental disorder
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found